top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

assets sold, court approved trustees fees/expenses and awarded, now what???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

assets sold, court approved trustees fees/expenses and awarded, now what???

Assets sold March 2013, as of mid July, the court approved and paid the trustee their fees and expenses. What' is the next step? Are her fees being given the same as a Final Statement? Will there then be a notice to the court to finally close this? Sitting at the edge of our seat, waiting for this to be finally behind us.

Additional information. June 12, the final report was filed, a month later she filed a compensation request and in mid July she was awarded her fees. Now what??

Comment

sorry, Just read the final report and I'm confused. It was filed in June 2013, and it's saying the CURRENT PROJECTED DATE OF FINAL REPORT is December 31, 2013...what would it take 6 months from the report to finally close it?????

Comment

It is background administrative details that they are dealing with. It took our case about 15 months to Close past our Discharge.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

The discharge is the important thing. We became an asset case (due to some actions we made out of ignorance and poor representation). Our assets were offered back to us in 12 even payments no interest. So that put us another year to end. Then the collected assets were distributed (mostly to the IRS). Then the formality of billing the Court (petitioning for wages and discharge of their duties). Then a petition to close which shortly after, an order to close our case came. See my signature for a time line. Some BK's are not easy. Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X