Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years after Ch7, 2 judgements and late payments came back

Good evening
    My Ch7 was discharged more than 2 years ago, and my credit was improving, my latest scores were in 750 range, and now 4 of my closed IIB accounts came back eventhough they show as accounts closed, and 2 judgements as well. I have been working hard and paying everything on time, dont have any debt but my job required I posses a secret clearance so this can greatly impact my ability to get a promotion and even stay employed, so my TU shows my score as 677 with all the negatives.
    Any help would be really appreciated.

When and why did they 'go away' in the first place, and are the judgements marked as paid or satisfied?

750 two years out? With a BK PR still showing? Where are you getting your scores from?

Comment

They went away within a year from the discharge date, I never disputed anything. It doesnt say satisfied or paid
      I got the scores from CreditKarma and Experian
      Thanks a lot

Comment

I contacted my attorney who handled BK case with me, but he wasnt sure why that happened and suggested I contact credit bureaus and talk to supervisors

Comment

Your attorney may be able to have the judgements vacated, but it's usually not included in the original agreement, so he/she will charge for this. Usually after a BK a judgement will be updated to satisfied on your CRs. To make it go away before it's time, it has to be dismissed or vacated by the court.

Do you have a copies of your credit reports from before BK and after discharge? Do you know what the original DOFD's on the other IIB Accounts are? Are these accounts the original creditors or collections? Usually when they age off or are removed, they are not supposed to be reinserted. Orig. credit accounts can remain for 7-7 1/2 yrs. from the DOFD. You may be able to dispute them and get them removed again, but it's hard to say without knowing more about the accounts and why they fell off in the first place.

Your CK and EX scores are fakos. They are fine for general monitoring, but the ONLY place to buy your Fico scores is MyFico. And, those scores may vary from what a lender may pull, if the lender is using a different model. Fakos CAN be WAY off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pjmax View Post
            Your attorney may be able to have the judgements vacated, but it's usually not included in the original agreement, so he/she will charge for this. Usually after a BK a judgement will be updated to satisfied on your CRs. To make it go away before it's time, it has to be dismissed or vacated by the court.

Do you have a copies of your credit reports from before BK and after discharge? Do you know what the original DOFD's on the other IIB Accounts are? Are these accounts the original creditors or collections? Usually when they age off or are removed, they are not supposed to be reinserted. Orig. credit accounts can remain for 7-7 1/2 yrs. from the DOFD. You may be able to dispute them and get them removed again, but it's hard to say without knowing more about the accounts and why they fell off in the first place.

Your CK and EX scores are fakos. They are fine for general monitoring, but the ONLY place to buy your Fico scores is MyFico. And, those scores may vary from what a lender may pull, if the lender is using a different model. Fakos CAN be WAY off.

Thanks a lot for your response, I do have the reports, I will check them and will update the thread by Monday afternoon.
            Once again thank you very much, have a good weekend

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X