Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged

Pacer says: Debtor discharged: 05/23/2014

Wow! That's it! Done and over! I have no debt other than the usual mortgage, car payment, utilities.
    No credit card debt, no other loan debt.
    I don't think the impact of that has hit me yet! LOL
    I think that filing BK was the best business decision I have made. I really just had no other option.

I do have another question though. I never did receive anything from my credit union to reaffirm my mortgage or my HELOC.
    Is that normal??

Thank you to everyone on this site. You all are so knowledgeable and helped me so much!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are Done! Here's a little something to celebrate with:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

As for the reaffirmation papers that never came--consider that your good fortune. The CU must not be concerned. Just keep making your payments as usual.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Fantastic news - Congratulations!

You can take a breath now and take a little bit to decide where to go from here.
      Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Way to go! Good luck with your fresh start!

Comment

Congratulations! Not soscared now, are you?
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

LOL Lady! Nope, not scared at all! I survived it and really, it went so smooth. I'll say it again, best business decision I ever made!
            So glad I found this site....it was so helpful!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X