What’s next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s next?

We had our 341 meeting Tuesday for our chapter 7.According to a another website(haven’t set up pacer yet).

Wendsay Report of No Distribution/341 Mtg Concluded () - Including Amended(Text entry; no document attached.)

Thursday(today) Notice of No Distribution

Whats next?Is that what I should expect to see?Good? Bad?.

That means that the Trustee doesn't believe you are an Asset case, and has asked for permission to be excused from the case. You now just wait your 60 days from Tuesday to see if any creditor or the United States Trustee (UST) seeks to object to your discharge. It is very unlikely that either the UST or a creditor would do so at this point, because you'd already know. The UST would have showed up at your 341 meeting if they were "interested," so the next several weeks should pass by without a peep.

Next... welcome to Club Sixty!

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you for the reply!! Looks like at this point it’s 49 days till!!Cant wait for this to be over.

Comment

Ok,been awhile since I posted looking threw docket bird at similar cases looks like my automatic discharge of creditors should happen in around 19 days and final decree in about 25 days.Im getting more and more worried as the end gets closer.Are there any cut off days I should keep in mind?

Comment

The only cutoff date is that day 60. No news is good news. And the lack of any news at your 341 meeting -- such as the US Trustee showing up -- is good news.

This is the waiting period where many people worry but 95% of people should not need to worry during these 60 days. I know that telling you to relax is easier said than done, but it's just like the 341 meeting. I wish you the best and hope that you're able to relax and sleep... at least a little.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Nope not losing any sleep over it.Just worried something will pop up last second.No Us trustee at the meeting,the only things the trustee question was why I was over the means test.Which our attorney said something about our high cost of health insurance.And he question my mechanics tools,but was ok with me keeping them due to my occupation.

Comment

Update:I checked pacer this morning status awaiting discharge time in status 59 days.Mine should start closing out tomorrow.By my estimates final decree should happen the 14th.Researching cases in my area I should be looking like.

Automatic Discharge of Debtor 12/8

Discharge of debtor-7,12,13(certificate) 12/10

Auto close bankruptcy case 12/12

Final decree(certificate) 12/14

Comment

Also justbroke,thank you very much for the advise to myself and others.The time you spend posting reply’s to people is a real god send.I spent so much time reading threw this page,other people post and your replies.You answering other people’s questions saved me atleast a dozen emails to my lawyer!

Comment

I know how you feel. If it wasnt for this page and people like him posting, I, and probably several others, would have been in a mental ward with stress. I just had my 341 on Thurs. Such a relief with each milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by spr250 View Post
                    I know how you feel. If it wasnt for this page and people like him posting, I, and probably several others, would have been in a mental ward with stress. I just had my 341 on Thurs. Such a relief with each milestone.
                    Well since justbroke Told me welcome to club Sicily I’ll tell you the same.Welcome to club 60 man I hope your case goes quick and smooth.My Pacer now shows time in status 60 days!! So I’m guess my case should start rapping up soon.

Comment

Just a update,My case still hasn’t started closing!Looking at docketbird,case 2 days older than mine started to close Monday,figured mine would start on Wednesday,but no.hopefully come Monday the closing will begin.

Comment

Well woke up to Automatic Discharge of Debtor this morning!Which means my case will be completely closed by next Monday!!!!

Comment

See that Brokecaliguy ! It happens!

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                            See that Brokecaliguy ! It happens!

Congratulations!

thank you,pacer now shows my case closed/final decree.I believe at this point I’m just waiting on the final decree certificate.Im guessing that comes in the mail?Looking at other cases in my area I’m guessing that will mail out Monday if the holidays don’t mess with it.

Comment

I did not receive anything regarding the closure, when my case closed. The only thing you need, personally, is the discharge order. I would have expected that in the mail within 3 days of the discharge date (unless it happened later in the week).

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X