Texas - Consumer protection attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas - Consumer protection attorney

Can anyone give me the name/contact information of a consumer attorney in Texas? I am a Texas resident working overseas and it would be great to have someone stateside to receive the collection letters/calls. Actually I only have 3 credit cards, no other debt. I have only had one collection call in the past year and only 3 or 4 dunn letters, however I'd still rather have an attorney to handle this just in case things ever do escalate.
    File Date Feb 1, 2010
    341 Mar 8, 2010
    Discharged and closed May 10, 2010
    Being very careful and wise with fresh start!......Living happily ever after since!

Thanks for your response Big Boy, actually before posting I had already run a "google" and have found dozens of Texas lawyers.....I was just hoping that maybe there was someone who could give me a name and number of a lawyer they have personally worked with and have had a good relationship with. All good wishes to you!
    File Date Feb 1, 2010
    341 Mar 8, 2010
    Discharged and closed May 10, 2010
    Being very careful and wise with fresh start!......Living happily ever after since!

Comment

Rather than use google, try contacting your local state bar, and ask them instead, there is tons of garbage on the net.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X