top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find online records of who has all sued me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find online records of who has all sued me?

I've been sued again and again and again over the past couple of years. My debt has changed hands so many times I can't keep track anymore and I have -ZERO- funds to file BK right now. Is there a website that would have the court records of any current actions against me or past cases? I've search the county court records online and I'm not showing up there at all - even though all the "out of town" creditors have sent me court documents that are signed and stamped from the local district court.

No "free" website that I know of. All you can do is do what you have been doing, check the county court records in ALL the counties you have resided in the last few years. I don't know how Michigan Courts are organized, but most states have 2 or 3 levels of courts (small claims, justice/county, and district), I guess make sure you are checking the correct court recrods.

If there are judgments, some of them (usually all) show up on your credit report.

Lastly, you could use a company that does background checks, and do a background check on yourself...but that costs money.

However, there is no centralized website or database that I am aware that catalogs that information and is freely available, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post

If there are judgments, some of them (usually all) show up on your credit report.
      Yes, if they aren't on your credit report, then they probably haven't sued you yet. They almost always get picked up by your credit report, and usually within a month or so after they get a judgment.

Then they drop off your credit report after 7 years.
      The world's simplest C & D Letter:
      "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
      Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X