No More Phone Calls, Emails Instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Phone Calls, Emails Instead

I am now three months delinquent on my CC's, mortgage, and HOA. At first I got so many calls I dumped my prepaid cell for another prepaid cell and the calls stopped. Now the emails are coming. Regardless, it is much easier to deal with emails than having a constantly ringing phone.

Just mark them as spam and hopefully you won't have to see them again.
    or block them if you can.
    or change your email
    or don't read them lol

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

keepsmiling,

I move those emails to a separate folder in case I might need them someday. Once my bk is complete I will trash them.

On the subject of collection contacts and phone calls I wanted to mention that I found a free app called "Call Control" for android phones. With this app you can black list any phone number you choose to and gives you several options of how to handle an unwanted call. It works like a charm.
      BTW, if anyone doesn't know how to find out who's calling you can goggle the phone number and find out who is calling. If you do need to call back I suggest using goggle phone which is available for free on goggle mail (gmail). This allows you to call out but there is no way for the entity you are calling to call back.

Comment

I am now getting letters from the CC's I am in default with threatening to turn the matter over their attorneys. I am now three months without making a CC payment and I am surprised that they haven't begun some kind of action prior to this time.
        March will be my fourth mouth without making a payment.

Comment

Originally posted by nioka View Post
          I am now three months without making a CC payment and I am surprised that they haven't begun some kind of action prior to this time.
          I'm not. Sounds typical.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

some take years if not never. i have heard of very few even within the first year.
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X