I think I am lost but not sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am lost but not sure

Ok so I have been asking a lot of questions today in prep to finish this off and get it right. But I am reading about exemptions and relized I have a few questions

1) I have a 2007 dodge, Owe 18K work 10K= no equity, do I list it on Schedule C anyway? Since Illinois allows up to 2,400 it would not make a difference would it?

Same with wife car I am a co-signer on.

2) 401K about 500.00 in it.

3)But here is the tricky one I have no idea. Our house. Mortgage DW name only, Title both. Owe, 134,000 worth, Less then that. (My neighbor just put his same unit with better stuff up on the market as a short sale for 85K)

What do I do with this, I vauled the house based on the comps at 90K Assessed Vaule is 148k from the tax bill. I know I use 1/2 of the value as a asset, but of which amount, and how do i list it on schedule a & c?

Thanks!!

How

OK so no ideas. Ok. the nolo book does not really touch on what to do if your upside down with it on your schedule c unless I am missing it. Any thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by ffpmme View Post
      OK so no ideas. Ok. the nolo book does not really touch on what to do if your upside down with it on your schedule c unless I am missing it. Any thoughts??
      Your thread title possibly could be the reason you did not get any response(s). I thought since you were lost, maybe you needed help with Mapquest (JUST KIDDING! ) A title like: "Help with Schedule C" would have been better. Also, going back to posting in the Pro Se sub-forum (located here: http://www.bkforum.com/forumdisplay....-Per%29-Filing ) will get you more detailed help from our fantastic Pro Se gurus!

So copy your question from above, then click on the link I gave you to get back to the Pro Se sub-forum, rename your thread and post your question again! Good Luck!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks! I took it up and changed it!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X