Capital Resurgent Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capital Resurgent Services

Hi everyone been awhile since my last post but still come here to do some reading.

Our first with BOA has been transfered to Capital Resurgent Services, we have been doing everything possible to get a modification with BOA including sending the same papers to them every month. Its always the same thing with BOA, they need more copies, they didn't get the last ones we sent, they misplaced them. We have tracking numbers showing delivery of every package we've sent them yet they insist they need more, we comply, and then hear nothing from them. Our first with BOA and second with Greentree were both discharged in chapter 7 and we havne't made payments but we were trying to get a modification persuant to the DOJ settlement, BOA says we don't qualify for HAMP, they won't even discuss the DOJ settlement modification with us, and insist if we do get a modification it will be one of BOA inhouse modifications. Our home is upsidedown, theres no equity, and we haven't paid the city taxes in two years because we not sure if they will foreclose on us or not or offer a reasonable moification or not and were not willing to pay the city taxes if they are just gonna foreclose anyways.

Last week we just got a letter from BOA saying the loan was transfered to Capital Resurgent Services. We have no idea what this means and everything I read about them is negative, we also can't figure why another company would buy a loan discharged in chapter 7, and how they can make anything from this. If anyone has any ideas let us know what you think.
    Filed Chapter 7 10-2008
    341 Meeting 12-2008
    DISCHARGED 2-2009

Originally posted by subking View Post
    Hi everyone been awhile since my last post but still come here to do some reading.

Our first with BOA has been transfered to Capital Resurgent Services, we have been doing everything possible to get a modification with BOA including sending the same papers to them every month. Its always the same thing with BOA, they need more copies, they didn't get the last ones we sent, they misplaced them. We have tracking numbers showing delivery of every package we've sent them yet they insist they need more, we comply, and then hear nothing from them. Our first with BOA and second with Greentree were both discharged in chapter 7 and we havne't made payments but we were trying to get a modification persuant to the DOJ settlement, BOA says we don't qualify for HAMP, they won't even discuss the DOJ settlement modification with us, and insist if we do get a modification it will be one of BOA inhouse modifications. Our home is upsidedown, theres no equity, and we haven't paid the city taxes in two years because we not sure if they will foreclose on us or not or offer a reasonable moification or not and were not willing to pay the city taxes if they are just gonna foreclose anyways.

Last week we just got a letter from BOA saying the loan was transfered to Capital Resurgent Services. We have no idea what this means and everything I read about them is negative, we also can't figure why another company would buy a loan discharged in chapter 7, and how they can make anything from this. If anyone has any ideas let us know what you think.
    My situation is almost exactly the same. Four times I sent the paperwork requested by BOA for a loan mod. Four times they claimed they received nothing. Now, we have received a letter from BOA that states as of February 16, 21013, they will no longer service our loan. The loan has been assigned/sold to Northstar Mortgage LLC. I wonder how this will all play out as BOA has already filed suit for foreslosure. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Comment

In the mail we just got a notice from BOA saying that we do not qualify for the DOJ settlement because BOA considers our payment affordable, with no further explanation other then we have thirty days to contact them regarding their decsion.

So who makes the decsion if we qualify for the DOJ settlement or not, BOA?? Are they really the ones who decides everything??

This is a bunch of BS, were way upside down on the house, we can't sell it for half what its worth even if we could sell it, we owe on a second and yet we don't qualify for HAMP or the DOJ settlement. Thank God both the first and second we discharged.

These banks are getting away with everything.
      Filed Chapter 7 10-2008
      341 Meeting 12-2008
      DISCHARGED 2-2009

Comment

Does anyone have any information on this company and how they handle things??
        Filed Chapter 7 10-2008
        341 Meeting 12-2008
        DISCHARGED 2-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X