top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modification possible after foreclosure begins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modification possible after foreclosure begins?

Has anyone modifed after the bank starts foreclosure?

Is it a better option for them to work out a deal with me?

Or continue with foreclosure?

Has anyone over done this or tried?

WF told me they will consider mods after being discharged in CH7. So, have faith -- all is not lost.

Comment

I had a modification with BofA during my Chapter 7! The bank not only modified the mortgage, but I did not need to do any "trial" period or any other special things. While it is possible, one should never expect it to happen and should always be well prepared to face a full foreclosure, sale, and ultimately an eviction (if you don't move out prior to the post-sale eviction).
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

As soon as BOA realized we qualify for a mod they quickly transferred servicing to Resurgent which does not have to follow the dept. of Justice settlement, its all BS and they will do anything to screw us over.

Don't trust anything they tell you until its in writing and don't fall for the trial payment BS either as they will continue the foreclosure anyway.
        Filed Chapter 7 10-2008
        341 Meeting 12-2008
        DISCHARGED 2-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X