Foreclosed in July of 2013 but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreclosed in July of 2013 but....

today I got something in the mail from the courts saying....

"Upon review of the file, the Court finds that the case was last sent to to auditor in Oct 2013 and there has been no activity in this matter since.

It is ordered that within 15days, Plaintiffs shall file a status report when it will receive the documents necessary to complete the audit AND it is further ordered that failure to comply may result in dismissal"

The house was put up for auction in July and bought by the bank. I have verified this. I called the court today and they said this was just a copy of what they sent to the lawyers handling this, so it's up to them to respond. What if they don't and it's dismissed? What does that mean to me?

Please help!!!!

I don't know anything about Maryland foreclosures. Do you know if there is a redemption period? If the case is dismissed, then I suppose that the sale would be vacated and the judgment of foreclosure vacated as well. The lender would need to start the entire process again based on Maryland foreclosure law.

Are you living in the home?
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X