No announcement yet.

Do I have to fix a leaking faucet or anything else that is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now my water heater is not heating like it used to. Moving this weekend.HOA sale is in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyat108x View Post
      Now my water heater is not heating like it used to. Moving this weekend.HOA sale is in a few days.
      I'd say it's time to leave this albatross, and let someone else worry about the problems. Just make sure to turn off the water at the meter, so there is not a flood in case any of the pipes leak.

Comment

best of luck on your move!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

We are moved and the auction has taken place. No bidders that day I guess because the HOA has it for $100 until the bank forecloses. The $100 was their bid. They just revised their covenants limiting how many rentals can be in the neighborhood so maybe this discourages the type of investor that would want to bid and rent the house out until the bank forecloses. There is zero equity in the house and the garbage disposal and leaky kitchen faucet and water heater need to be fixed. Does my countdown to buy a house begin when the HOA gets the deed or after the banks foreclosure?
          Last edited by Lilyat108x; 03-27-2014, 05:42 AM.

Comment

That's an interesting question!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X