Check the IRS stimulus check tracker - Sunday April 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the IRS stimulus check tracker - Sunday April 26th

Hi....just a note to anyone who said the IRS stimulus check tracking site was not giving you information. The IRS updated their site over the last couple days. Hopefully if you go and check today..there will be a date showing for when you can expect your direct deposit..or check. I understand April 30th will be a big direct deposit day. Just passing on info. Hope everyone is well.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Thanks for that! Yes, I was one of those people that had "payment status not available" for weeks. I finally got my info in over the weekend. So, now I'm just waiting to see when the deposit date is going to be. I was rather worried since it had been so long... but now I just need to wait. Then I can send it right back to them when I pay my 2019 taxes. ;)

Comment

The deposit date for me and my husband is April 30th and my daughter's is April 30th,too. We put our bank info in the "get my payment" on April 16th.
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

My stepson did the online "get my payment" as well and he will receive his stimulus on the 30th.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

(for those who are going to receive the check in the mail) The IRS will send checks starting with taxpayers who have the lowest annual adjusted gross income as reported on their 2018 or 2019 tax return, whichever is more recent. Here is the planned weekly schedule for the IRS to mail stimulus checks based on annual adjusted gross income.
          • Less than $10,000: April 24
          • $10,001 - $20,000: May 1
          • $20,001 - $30,000: May 8
          • $30,001 - $40,000: May 15
          • $40,001 - $50,000: May 22
          • $50,001 - $60,000: May 29
          • $60,001 - $70,000: June 5
          • $70,001 - $80,000: June 12
          • $80,001 - $90,000: June 19
          • $90,001 - $100,000: June 26
          • $100,001 - $110,000: July 3
          • $110,001 - $120,000: July 10
          • $120,001 - $130,000: July 17
          • $130,001- $140,000: July 24
          • $140,001 - $150,000: July 31
          • $150,001 - $160,000: August 7
          • $160,001 - $170,000: August 14
          • $170,001 - $180,000: August 21
          • $180,001 - $190,000: August 28
          • $190,001 - $198,000: September 4
          • Remaining checks: September 11
          www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

My direct deposit was scheduled and when I checked at 12:10 a.m. that "night" before I went to bed it was there!
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Carmella - it's so nice, when things work the way they're supposed to
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Mine hit at midnight tonight like Others it will go towards my 2019 tax bill so nothing to see here!😷😷

Comment

Mine finally says I'm going to get mine direct deposited 6 May. So, very happy about that. Course, they will get 2,200 of it right back again when they take my 2019 taxes on 7/15.

Comment

NoMoney30 - that's good news. Kind of nice, they're paying themselves Have a good weekend!
                    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

We finally got ours on Thurday via DD , sophieanne. At present the full refund is the savings awaiting whatever happens with the projected May 22 job layoff. We have no intention of contacting the lawyer and trustee now as we may need that money for the mortgage , the plan payment or even to just eat! Nothing is certain at the moment.

Comment

Hi @Barbsi - I’m glad you finally got it. Is Colorado one of the states starting to reopen? If so, is there a chance your husband may not be laid off? I’m hoping for the best for you. I understand and agree about keeping the money. Stay safe...I’ve been thinking about you and your husband, so I’m glad you posted!
                        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Funny thing about the COVID-19 reality when it comes to layoffs; my wife was informed by her company her last day was 31-March and instructed to file for unemployment. Yeah, not going to happen. She got online and found a job opening with Whole Foods, applied, had a phone interview two days later and an in-store interview two days after that; she got hired on the spot. Yes, it was for less money, but hey, it was work. When her company found out she'd taken another job, they flipped out and begged her to come back.

The thing is, she is a designer for a high-end home furnishings company where she visits homes and does tailored plans for customers. Her company had assumed the demand for such services was going to dry up due to the pandemic; however, an unprecedented number of folks, both existing and new customers, suddenly came out of the woodwork and requested design services for simple upgrades to complete overhauls of their home office spaces. Oddly enough, she is busier than ever.

I'm not saying every company is rethinking their layoff plan, but many are.
                          Latent car nut.

Comment

shipo - that is great news! You just never know what and where demand is. I’m glad things worked out for her Hopefully things will work out for a lot of currently displaced people.
                            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Shipo and annesophie, I think the LM layoff may be different because it's supposed to be a funding issue- my husband's supervisor said his division is over budget and as such, he is pressuring my husband to find PT work somewhere else in LM now because his own boss doesn't want my husband's 40 hour work week charged to that number . They really want my husband out before May 22 if possible! ( I.e. at some other task at LM or on severance but overhead (getting paid while you search for another job) just doesn't exist at LM like it did at R.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X