Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined this group. I am a retired consumer bankruptcy attorney that practiced for 20 years and have represented over 50,000 families in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases.
    Any information contained in this post is NOT to be considered legal advice. It is for informational purposes only and should not be relied on without consulting an attorney in your state.

Welcome to BKForum! There are 2-3 other attorneys on this site as well, with at least one still practicing. We certainly welcome you and any wisdom that you want to share. You may want to edit your "signature" line (under your settings), so that you can include your standard disclaimer.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Welcome..I’m looking forward to reading any posts you make.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Hmmm...went to my settings, my profile, etc and can't find anywhere to edit my signature?
        Any information contained in this post is NOT to be considered legal advice. It is for informational purposes only and should not be relied on without consulting an attorney in your state.

Comment

Found it

Comment

I couldn't find it myself, but I dug deeper.

Under Settings, look for the Account tab. Under that tab there is a link which reads "Edit Post Signature" in the area labeled "Conversation Detail Options".
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Posted at the same time. I'm glad you found it and I'll leave the directions for others.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X