"Links"...for Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Links"...for Members

There seem to be a great deal of information "links" showing up in threads that we thought might be very helpful and informative to all members on the forum.

So we decided to start a "Information Link" thread to post all these links in.

If you have useful links - (not legal advice or advertising)..... please post them for other members to search by the following guideline:

1. Give a brief description of what this link is for or purpose.
    2. Post the link.

If a Mod decides a "link" will benefit a member more in the Proper section of the Forum, we may move some of the links to pertain to that section only....

We are looking forward to useful "links" to help all members.

Thanks,
    Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

US Trustee Program: Contact Information

If you need to get your Fico score: CLICK HERE (for 10% off coupon use: FICO4273)

----------------------------------------------
    To get phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, and some websites for debtors to share complaints or concerns about:
    * Required pre-filing and before-discharge debtor education programs
    * Means testing
    * FOIA and Privacy Act
    * Regional US Trustees
    * General comments/inquiries/questions
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Report Lawyer Misconduct

If you wish to report your attorney for misconduct in the practice of law, the right way to do this is to contact the appropriate office in his/her state of practice. This link lists those offices in each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

http://www.usdoj.gov/ust/

Link to the Dept of Justice website for info about Means Testing.

Includes Means Test, Median Income figures, and Schedules Allowables.
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/

PACER.

Public Access to Court Electronic Records.

Track your BK Petition filing and updates here.
          Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
          Discharged - 12/2006
          Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

https://www.13datacenter.com/index.asp

Follow up on your Ch 13 Payment Plan here.
            Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
            Discharged - 12/2006
            Closed - 04/2007

Comment

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/h...sup_01_11.html

Title 11. Key parts of The New US Bankruptcy Law from the Cornell Law Library.
              Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
              Discharged - 12/2006
              Closed - 04/2007

Comment

A good laymen's description of Title 11 with links to the actual Code and Sections.
                Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                Discharged - 12/2006
                Closed - 04/2007

Comment

National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys

Ensure that the voices of consumer debtors and their attorneys are heard in the halls of Congress, the Judiciary and other arenas affecting consumer debtors; and

Help consumer bankruptcy attorneys represent their clients more effectively.
                  *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Telephone information system

This is a no charge voice information system. You just find the court that you filed with and it lists a phone number to call. It gives you case information over the phone at no charge:

Comment

This is an online, free means test calculator...I ran it against the figures I filled out by hand, and they matched.

Comment

Credit Reports

Catchmeifyoucan, here:

This is a FREE site, you dont even need a charge card like most ask for:

you can view all three of your credit reports from all three agencies, check it out. i got the tip from the credit counseling service (listed with the ust), have fun!

catchmeifyoucan
                        July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
                        Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
                        Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
                        Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Why own this domain name? Several reasons but most importantly because you see the value this domain can add to your business. Establish an email address that will build trust and credibility with your customers, investors, suppliers, and/or partners. Best price will always be directly with Us here @ rentmyweb.com VISIT: HowMuchIsADomainNameWorth.com
                          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

A BK Expense Calculator to help remember all those everyday things we all forget to budget for. Great for helping with expenses for Schedule J.

http://www.ca-bankruptcy-attorneys.c...alculator.html
                            Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                            Discharged - 12/2006
                            Closed - 04/2007

Comment

Scope of the 341 Meeting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/ust/eo/ust_org/...3/vol3ch05.htm
                              Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                              Discharged - 12/2006
                              Closed - 04/2007

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X