Anyone have a Target card survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a Target card survive?

I know I should probably put this over in the credit card forum, but not too many people seem to venture over there...

So here's the deal. I am awaiting discharge in a few weeks and so far my Target card seems to have survived. (had a zero balance, not listed in BK) Has anyone had one survive? They are their own bank right?

I know chances are slim, but I'd love to have this card survive for travel expenses and credit rebuilding and not have to open any new accounts. I hope to never fill out a credit card application again, but will need one card at some point.

Yes - they are their own bank. It may survive but they will probably reduce your limit by less than half what it is now and increase your interest rate. Once target national bank increases the interest rate they will not even think of reducing it for two years.

Comment

Originally posted by tammym View Post
      Yes - they are their own bank. It may survive but they will probably reduce your limit by less than half what it is now and increase your interest rate. Once target national bank increases the interest rate they will not even think of reducing it for two years.
      I would be totally fine with that. Right now it has a 6000 limit and I only really need 500-1000 and plan to never carry a balance again, so the interest rate doesn't really concern me.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X