top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 end - Trustee says will get something in mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 end - Trustee says will get something in mail?

Father in law had his Chapter 7, 341 yesterday, all of 3 minutes.

Trustee said to "watch his mail".

Now Father in Law is a little worried.....want's to know what is going to be in his mail?

I tried to research but to no avail.

Is is just something pertaining to the 60 day waiting of any creditor objections?

I did check Pacer, but no updates since the 19th.

After the 60+ days, depending on how busy your court is, you will get a letter of discharge.
    And may objections of creditors will show on PACER.

Comment

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
      After the 60+ days, depending on how busy your court is, you will get a letter of discharge.

So more than likely the "discharge letter" would be what the Trustee was referring to.

Correct?

Comment

yes, he will receive info from the BK court about the discharge, and maybe something from his attorney about the BK particulars (consumer credit services class).

I am sure your FIL has been through quite enough already, now he has to worry about a vague statement from a trustee . . . hope your FIL is feeling better.
        Much thanks for all the support and information I receive on this forum.
        Chapter 7 filed 11/21/2008
        341 Meeting 01/05/2009
        Discharged 03/06/2009

Comment

Originally posted by Flowers View Post
          yes, he will receive info from the BK court about the discharge, and maybe something from his attorney about the BK particulars (consumer credit services class).

I am sure your FIL has been through quite enough already, now he has to worry about a vague statement from a trustee . . . hope your FIL is feeling better.
          Thank you...I forgot about the ccs class!

This has been devastating for my FIL (79) and my mother (72) as they lost their business (auction services) due to the economy and then he became sick.

I will call them in the morning to let them know. I know this will be a huge relief.

Comment

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
            Thank you as well.

Let's hope no one objects. They did have a lot of business debt they walked away from as well.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X