I think I'm going to sob.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to sob.....

My parents just offered to pay the remainder of my lawyer's fee.

To quote my mother "I can't stand seeing you like this any more.....the faster you get this over with, the faster you can move on with your life."

Moving ahead with my fresh start!
    Ch 7 Discharge: 12/14/2009
    TT Report of No Dist! 03/31/2010
    Case CLOSED!!!: 04/28/2010

Last2C: The question? Without that may I assume, the parents love you a lot. Let them do their 'thing' as I, a parent, would feel fairly hurt if rebuffed.

Is this what you wished to hear? I think you have great folks. Let them help. GBWY 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Aww last2cents! You have very special parents who love you dearly!

I was on my way to take my pain meds and go to bed and thought I would check this Section one more time for the day. I'm so glad I did...I'm going to bed with a smile on my face and Happy Thoughts!

Now, maybe you can get your BK A Movin On - A Movin On!

Hugs,

Luci

Comment

thanks guys.....

I argued with them for an hour....

Originally posted by last2cents
        "I got myself into this mess, I'll get myself out"
        They weren't buying it.

My pride may not survive - but that's not really important anymore, is it?
        Moving ahead with my fresh start!
        Ch 7 Discharge: 12/14/2009
        TT Report of No Dist! 03/31/2010
        Case CLOSED!!!: 04/28/2010

Comment

thank god for moms!

Comment

Originally posted by last2cents View Post
            thanks guys.....

I argued with them for an hour....

They weren't buying it.

My pride may not survive - but that's not really important anymore, is it?
            Your pride will survive. In fact, you'll be a stronger person on the other side.
            Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
              Your pride will survive. In fact, you'll be a stronger person on the other side.
              Be proud you have parents such as you have. Pass it on in your future. When you are on your feet, help some stranger everyday. Mrs. and I buy one extra Angelfoodministries standard pack each month and give it away to someone in need. It is only 30 bucks for a month of food for one, two weeks for two, etc. but it buys us hundreds of dollars of joy, worth much more than what it would cost us just to go out on the town.

You are a blessed person, your parents are Angels. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Same here, my mom saw we were trying to come up with the money to file and pay our normal bills at the same time. She gave us the money as a gift and refused to take no for an answer.
                $124,000 unsecured debt
                $700 a month for 36 months.
                Case completed 6/15/12, waiting on papers!

Comment

Pride schmide

You have plenty of reasons to be proud right there--you come from a good, loving family and you're doing what needs to be done so that you can have a productive, healthy rest of your life!

No shame in calling "UNCLE!!" when your opponents are so much bigger than you!!

Comment

I think that is terrific.
                    It just goes to show what a sad-paniced-nervous-scarred (insert one) person we turn into.
                    Very nice of your folks to help you out.
                    Very Nice.
                    Much thanks for all the support and information I receive on this forum.
                    Chapter 7 filed 11/21/2008
                    341 Meeting 01/05/2009
                    Discharged 03/06/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X