341 in 2 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in 2 hours

I'm trying not to stress, I don't think my wife realizes how big of a deal this is. Prayers appreciated. I'll post back with results afterwards.

Thanks!

Might be better if she didn't realize what a big deal this is. Lol!! Sometimes nerves alone can make a issue much worse than it is, or make someone act strangely.

I hope all goes well for you!
    8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
    11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Gl

Comment

lizard - hoping all goes uneventful. will check on this thread later to find out how all went.
        Much thanks for all the support and information I receive on this forum.
        Chapter 7 filed 11/21/2008
        341 Meeting 01/05/2009
        Discharged 03/06/2009

Comment

I hope you remembered the SS cards and all went well.

Comment

Well it's all over. They were running about 40 minutes behind so we had plenty of cases to watch. A couple were folks with business issues, theirs took longer. No creditors for anybody. Ours was the fastest. I think it was less than 10 minutes. They asked the standard questions and that was it (our's is a very simple, straight forward situation.) There were some people that showed up without their SS card.......bad news! The trustee was getting pissed about this, don't forget it! All in all it was just like most folks here have reported. So glad it's behind us.

Comment

Congrats, ours went smoothly today too.
              07-21-2009 filed Chapter 13
              05-02-11 CONVERTED TO CHAPTER 7 :

09-07-11 DISCHARGED !!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you lizard and jade.
                Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

Well now you know - bankruptcy IS a big deal, but the 341 meeting is not - as long as you are not trying to hide anything.

Comment

Glad to hear it went well! Ours is next Wednesday and my wife doesn't seem to realize how big of a deal this is either! Then again, maybe she's just relieved. I'm starting to get a little anxious.
                    Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
                    341 Meeting 09/09/09
                    Discharged 11/12/09
                    Closed 12/14/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X