341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting

Is tomorrow! Any advice on how to prepare?

I work freelance so should I know what I've brought in after business expenses in between filing and the meeting? All the money is gone already. Can the trustee take funds from that?

I have about 1000.00 in my checking account and was going to take some of it out in a cashier's check to pay rent for jan with it (will this look bad)?

And lastly, currently, I have only 150.00 out in invoices.. everything else for the year has come in. Waiting to bill on one job though but it won't be completed until later in the week..

Thoughts??

The amount in your account at the 341 doesn't matter. Only what you had before filing.
    Hope is in our way. After BK!

Comment

Sorry about my new thread in the forum. On my phone and I guess it posted somehow when I decided to write here instead.

341 was easy as pie. I seriously could not believe it. Asked nothing of my income or anything. Did ask about the property transfer but after questioning me and asking if I thought I had a stake in the sold property I said no. He then asked if I was on title for security which is basically it and said he did not wish to persue it! After that he continuted to ask one or two more schedules and that was that!

Now all I have to do is wait.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS !

sounds like it went well..I know you were stressed from your other posts
        Marie

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X