top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

722 Redemption, Chapter 7 in Michigan, Can You Share Any Knowledge or Experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

722 Redemption, Chapter 7 in Michigan, Can You Share Any Knowledge or Experience?

Regarding keeping my car in Chapter 7, Can anyone tell me anything about this type of finance ? CU is going to let me use redemption, if I want. Are there any companies in Michigan which provided a good experience with this type of loan? Interests rates, etc.

Hi!
    We decided against doing the 722 redemption on our SUV, just going to do ride through.
    our SUV payoff amount is $10,900 value is at $8,990. we only have 29 months on it. our payments now are $389/mon if we did 722 redemp for 24 month term with new higher interset rate our new payment would be higher at $488/ mon (about $1000 more in interset) so it made since for us to do a ride through.

Comment

Thank You Badkarma for your response to 722 Redemption

Your input is helpful, I can use it to make a logical comparison to my own situation. I owe almost or maybe a little less than what car is worth - I let my credit union finance the car, problem is the credit union has cross collateralized a fairly high interest unsecured loan which I owe more on than what I owe on the car. Its like having a car which I owe double than its actual value. I am trying to analyze whether the 722 would be the worst of the two evils. I am looking into all angles. Redemption is up to the debtor, I believe. Where as reaffirmation is up to the creditor to offer. Just trying to think it out. Better to have a big picture. Thank you for your response.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X