Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problems with the means test...

You guys are going to love this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hitler Discovers the Means Test

Bahhhahha. O I love those parodies.
    3/2/09- Filed: chapter 7 / No asset
    4/1/09- 341 Hearing: 1 creditor showed up Got to love family feuds
    4/2/09- Trustee Report of No Distribution Filed
    6/24/09- Discharged and case closed

Comment

I liked the video but that did it! I was just thinking about that Means Test (have been all day) because I'm procrastinating on trying to work all this myself. Now I'm going ahead and opening up a thread about my fear. I'll probably have nightmares about the Means Test now especially after viewing another video from where I watched that one. I'd rather pay someone else to deal with this. Uggghhhh!!!

Comment

Like I always say... the Means Test doesn't mean anything unless you are The Mean. And you aren't.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
          You guys are going to love this.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hitler Discovers the Means Test
          Oh man that is too funny!!! I guess you guys have seen the other bank ones that use the Hitler parody.

Comment

That video is too funny. My sides were hurting and my eyes were tearing from laughing so hard!

Comment

Good one!

Comment

Just thought I would refresh this, it is still so funny.

Comment

FUNNY!!!!!!!!! why didn't i think about the adoption???????? that was GREAT!!!
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X