Pacer toll free or website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer toll free or website?

Which is faster and more accurate(updated) yesterday 6/20 was the last day that my discharge could be appealed, and i was wondering which of the two would have a update status of a discharge the fastest.

NeverMind!

CASE CLOSED AND DISCHARGED 6/21/2011
    Last edited by LolaSparks; 06-22-2011, 01:06 AM.
    Filed Pro Se 3/21/2011
    341 4/21/2011
    DISCHARGED 6/21/2011

Originally posted by LolaSparks View Post
    Which is faster and more accurate(updated) yesterday 6/20 was the last day that my discharge could be appealed, and i was wondering which of the two would have a update status of a discharge the fastest.

NeverMind!

CASE CLOSED AND DISCHARGED 6/21/2011
    Are you saying you got discharged and closed while writing this post? Cool.

We celebrate with you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      Are you saying you got discharged and closed while writing this post? Cool.

We celebrate with you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Pretty much. I called during the day and it was still in awaiting discharge, than i call right when i posted this and heard unexpectedly Case Closed, Case closed on June 21st 2011 status: discharged discharged on June 20 2011. '

Then I called again just to hear it again.
      Filed Pro Se 3/21/2011
      341 4/21/2011
      DISCHARGED 6/21/2011

Comment

Congrats, enjoy your fresh start.
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Best wishes!!!!!

Comment

Congrats - I am envious. I'm discharged but still waiting to be closed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X