341 meeting in Trenton, New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting in Trenton, New Jersey

My meeting is July 28. Saw my lawyer yesterday, he is representing ten people that day. He told me the trustee I have is very nice and kind, hope so. He feels all will go well. Had a notice of appearance from one creditor, which he told only means they want everything sent to them, told me it was nothing to worry about. My form also stated no presumption of abuse. I will be sooooo glad to have this over with. Will post when it's over. Thanks for all the great support here. Really helps!

Since NJ is not known as a major BK fraud state, due to lack of a homestead exemption, most cases are handled fairly amiably here. It is the flip side of the state courts, which are extremely creditor friendly.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

What do you mean by the flip side?

Comment

Hang in there, it will be over before you know it and you'll be in the 60 day club.

I believe Catleg was referring to state courts leaning towards the creditor whereas BK courts favor the debtor for lack of a better way to explain. I'm sure if I'm wrong, he'll enlighten us..LOL.
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement! Good luck to you you're almost there! WOOHOO!

Comment

Nope, you read me correctly.
            NJ special civil part is a notorious creditors court.
            As bad as any out there.
            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

341 meeting July 28

Thanks for clarifying that! Glad it's not BK court!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X