Finding Blank Bankruptcy Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding Blank Bankruptcy Forms

Many of you have requested sites to find forms to file pro se or need forms to add to your current petition.
    Here is a site that a member posted in another thread.

If others know of site to find forms, please post here.

PS This is not an advertising place for people who fill out bankruptcy petitions for people.....

Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

For Free bankruptcy forms

Go to http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/PM/PM45579. From there you will find links to free bankruptcy forms, commonly asked questions, and a free bankruptcy manual.

Comment

Here's an excellent bankruptcy forms site - http://www.id.uscourts.gov/forms_bk.htm

Best of all, a fair number of these forms are interactive, so you can fill them out on your computer. Only downside - many of these forms are in .pdf format, so you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to open those forms. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ - look for Adobe Reader 7.0. and click Download.
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

updated
        Monica
        planning to file Ch. 7 - soon!

Comment

these guys have great forms as well in PDF format, simple and clean when you print [link deleted by moderator - outdated]
          Last edited by lrprn; 07-12-2007, 01:20 PM.
          Successful debt reduction starts with a plan and ends with success.
          get out of debt

Comment

Originally posted by littlephoenix View Post
            these guys have great forms as well in PDF format, simple and clean when you print [deleted by moderator - outdated]
            Sorry littlephoenix - I had to delete your link - it's outdated. If you follow the updated pages to where you actually get the bankruptcy forms for states outside CA, they are now charging for the forms.

You can get bankruptcy forms free from the Us Courts website at http://www.uscourts.gov/bkforms/index.html
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

not a problem, thanks for the update, i will make sure to check out uscorts.gov link you sent, thanks again
              Successful debt reduction starts with a plan and ends with success.
              get out of debt

Comment

Just a reminder that there are a bunch of forms that changed on December 1, 2007, and a few more that change on January 1, 2008.

See http://www.uscourts.gov/bankform/index.html for the newest forms and when they change. All the big ones change: the voluntary petition (Form 1), all of Form 6 (the summary, statistics, schedules A-J, and the declaration) and Form 7 as well. I think Form 22A/B/C (the means test) changes on January 1.

(I'm filing this week so I had to use the new forms, but I did not find them substantially different than the ones explained in the Nolo book. Your mileage may vary, of course.)

Edit: I just looked, and the new forms have been moved over to the main forms page, http://www.uscourts.gov/bkforms/bankruptcy_forms.html so you can find them there as always.
                Last edited by FreshLikeADaisy; 12-02-2007, 08:14 PM.
                Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

Free Bankruptcy forms and FAQ

For a complete list of Free Bankruptcy forms, Great section on frequently asked questions, mistakes to watch for, what it can and can't do for you... and even a FREE BANKRUPTCY MANUAL, please see...

How to File Bankruptcy without an Attorney. Do it yourself chapter 7 bankruptcy Free Bankruptcy Information Free Bankruptcy Forms Free Bankruptcy Manual Cheap Low Cost Bankruptcy Services. How to File Bankruptcy and Keep Everything How to Stop Garnishments Stop Foreclosure How to Save Your Home.

Comment

Bankruptcy software? Has anyone used it?

There are some that are "online" and not installed on hard drive. Any info would be appreciated. TIA

Comment

I found free forms here too: http://www.doityourselfbankruptcyforms.com

Posted by MODERATOR lrprn: I went to this site. All the site does is link you to the forms on the US Courts site - and right now the Ch 7 forms they link to are actually out of date - while they try to get you to buy 'packets of forms' for $19.95 that are free on the US Courts website. Don't bother - it's a ripoff.
                      Last edited by lrprn; 04-06-2009, 09:12 PM. Reason: Added warning that website is a rip off

Comment

I'm a little late, obviously! I just recommended that link as one of the ones that should be in the link section...

Robert G

Comment

Can one get the forms from your local court house? I thought I read on another forum somewhere that a person got all of them for about $50.

Comment

Originally posted by monlyba View Post
                            Thank you Monica..
                            Link Removed By Moderator

Comment

I am looking for the sites form where I can get all the bankruptcy forms I mean if I will get online then it will be much better. But, I think there are several other things to look into while getting the forms.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X