Trustees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustees

Given this is a fairly popular bankruptcy forum how many trustees do you think read the posts from here and/or are members themselves?
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

My Trustee probably couldn't be bothered. I mean, my Chapter 13 Trustee probably couldn't be bothered. Unless there is some investigative need, there's nothing here for them.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

None. . . they are too busy and/or have their own sites such as National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees.

Des.

Comment

I don't think they would be here unless they are investigating someone in search of money. That said, there should never be a presumption of anonymity for anything you post.
        Chap 7 Non-consumer --Realized headed for bankruptcy Nov 2010 --Started planning BK7 Spring 2011 -- Filed Sept 2011 -- 341 & Continued 341 Meetings Nov 2011 --No Asset Case Nov 2011 --Discharged Jan 2012 --Closed Feb 2012

Comment

And if you are not hiding anything from the trustee... There should be no worry about posting here and having the trustee/paralegal reading it.
          8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
          9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
          Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

The Trustee that handles my case is aware of this forum.

That being said, he barely has the time to read the cases that get assigned to him, since this neck of the woods (not a small one either) could've just filed a collective Ch. 13 and made his life easier...

Honestly, I doubt that he maintains any serious presence around here. And if he does, he knows my game, which is fine by me.

Good luck to us all.
            No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Once their out of work, i'm sure this is the last thing on their mind. Unlike us who can.t stop thinking about everything.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X