Electronic Filing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Filing ?

My Hubby attorney is suppose to be filing his chpt 7 yesterdy or today. Is is not on pacer yet. We know he is aware of the Hearing for forclosure Summary judgment tomorrow. We keep reminding him, he says not a problem. He seems to avoid our concern. We paid him in full in Jan 15, and he has stalled getting it done. He and his son partnership broke up, he moved locations etc. He cannot find the one form he needs for Hubby to sign. Finally yesterday he sent the form so we could sign scan and send back. I guess my ? if anyone knows will it show up automatically on pacer or overnite. Do the local court get notified electronically or does attorny have to fax them notice?
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

It shows up instantaneously.

Comment

Finally the attorney sent email 314pm with case# and copy of petition, I checked Pacer and it is not showing up yet.
      chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Are you sure you are looking in the right district?

There is NO delay, if the case filed electronically, it is there instantly.

Comment

Also, make sure you are in the bk court and search by ssn.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Yes, I tried under ss and name. I was able to pull my own , it came right up. Hubby says not found. I then searched for all chpt 7 for feb 5 thru feb 6, It bought up about 3 pages of feb 5, 2 cases for Feb 6. So maybe it is down or something. Anyway we have case number and He states in his email he faxed it to polk county clerk of court for our forclosure hearing tomorrow morning.
            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

I did search now , and it came right up.
              chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X