No announcement yet.

It's "tax REFUND," not tax return.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with HHM as it has been annoying to me also and can be confusing in a long posting from someone. I'll admit it does seem strange when someone asks..."Will my Trustee take my tax return?" Or, "My tax return just came in the mail - what do I do with it?"

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Slapping is so severe. Can't you just box my ears?

11/2008 - Filed Chapter 13
      02/2010 - Chapter 13 dismissed
      08/2010 - Filed Chapter 7 pro se in new district
      09/2010 - Chapter 7 341

Comment

How long is "temporary" defined as? There are so many stickies (most of them helpful) that appear on every single page, so scrolling down in this forum is pretty annoying, especially for something that you need to read once (or less).

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg View Post
          How long is "temporary" defined as? There are so many stickies (most of them helpful) that appear on every single page, so scrolling down in this forum is pretty annoying, especially for something that you need to read once (or less).
          I agree, tired of all the stickies, takes too long to scroll down to the new posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BKDebby View Post
            I agree, tired of all the stickies, takes too long to scroll down to the new posts.
            In the upper left hand corner, click on new posts and you will receive all new postings since your last visit, without having to go into any forum.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

I can't get through all the stickies either. Too busy stuffing my piggy bank with the proceeds from my tax return.
              There are two secrets for success in life:
              1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg View Post
                Was wondering the same thing.
                Don
                Filed Pro Se on 8/4/11 (No Asset, Chapter 7)
                Redeemed Automobile ProSe (722 Redemption),Discharged on 11/3/11

Comment

Originally posted by debee View Post
                  I can't get through all the stickies either. Too busy stuffing my piggy bank with the proceeds from my tax return.
                  LOL!!! your are too funny. i do suppose it is somewhat confusing that some may not understand the difference between a potential tax refund from their tax return, as their REFUND is determined by their RETURN.

the 1040 returns do show on page 2 of that form...LAST year, the year 2009, you can find your "refund" on line 73a of that form. that line item MAY change as differences to the 1040's are implemented yearly. in other words...it may NOT be line 73a every year, but it was for 2009 of the federal 1040.

i understand this from working and doing taxes for an accountant PART TIME (my second job) only during tax time for 12 years. ( i was the LUCKY one who got the people who's lifes were in their paper bags that purchased ibm on the day it hit the market and had the pleasure of doing the cost basis..it was really fun! )

debee....so glad you didn't forget the smiley.
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

(dneil makes note to self.... Do not call your refund a return) Okay, got it :P
                    My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

Originally posted by LimpDisc View Post
                      Haven't got a refund in years. Guess that's what happens when you don't get the child tax credit government handout.
                      HTF is that a "handout"
                      Filed 5/31/11 341 & Report of No Distribution 7/28/11 Discharged & Closed!! 9/29/11
                      "What I won't accept or buy any longer is that my credit score defines who I am. Screw that."

Comment

no

Comment

It's tax season and people are posting every day asking if the trustee will take their tax return. Yes, you (via your attorney) must send a copy of your tax return to the trustee before your 341. But, the trustee may or may not be entitled to and come after your tax refund.

Maybe bringing this to the top of the list of stickies will get some attention.
                          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X