Yet another question about insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another question about insurance

Well I was behind in all my payments main reason for filing Ch 13, therefore I was also behind in my insurance payments. My local agent advised I had to have my past due amount at their office by 7-20-07 & that I could put it in the over night box, well he received it on the 7/23/07 & called me that evening & told me & said everything was ok. Well today I get a letter from my insurance company saying policies cancelled as of 7/6/07, called insurance agent & he is going to reinstate insurance tomorrow, but I failed to ask him if I would have any kind of lapse. I called main office after my local office closed & a lady there told me that more that likely I would have a lapse from the 6th until he reinstates it tomorrow, I will talk to him first thing in the morning. Anyway my question is can my case be dismissed if for some reason there is a lapse of 2 weeks?

No, your case will not be dismissed.

Comment

even if there is a lapse for about 2 weeks? Because when we went to our 341meeting & we met our new friend for 5 years (trustee) she is not one to fool with.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X