top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank has taken over homeowner's insurance? Huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank has taken over homeowner's insurance? Huh?

Well, this is interesting... I just got a refund check for the homeowner's ins. premium i paid about 2 weeks ago. My ins agent checked and said the bank has paid the full premium.

I am still in the house, awaiting FC (about to call today and try for a DIL or something to get me out of here, as i am moving in 2 months). I haven't paid the mortgage in over a year so there is no way the bank had escrow to pay the ins.

Anyone know what might be going on? Is the FC starting for real? I'm gonna call the bank, obvy, but I wanted to see if any actual humans had thoughts first... ;)

Answering my own post in case it helps anyone else. Several depts at WF were clueless, and I... decided not to pursue it further, lol. They paid... fine. Whatever.

Additionally, though, somehow after being transferred 100000x, I got someone to say they had an ESTIMATED sale date in late Aug!! I have nothing official and that's obviously too soon to be legal (although it would work perfectly for ME as far as timing!), but keep your fingers crossed for me that it's coming soon!!

Comment

our insurance company also sent up a check for the homeowners insurance balance after we vacated the house....

the house went immediately under the banks "umbrella" policy for foreclosed or homes going into foreclosure.depending on the state, some banks are more fast than other to forclosure..although we have been out of our or THEIR home for 3 years it's still not foreclosured on.

the insurance co.., explained that they gave us back the money since the cost of the insuracne is passed on via the foreclosure fees and costs the bank charges.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X