Welcome back everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back everybody

As I'm sure many of you noticed, we were unable to post anything between last Friday and yesterday afternoon. I have no idea what the issue was, but since we've come back up I've noticed a change or two to the interface (i.e. a little word cloud next to each user's ID to initiate a Private Message); not sure if I'm just noticing those things for the first time or if they really are new.

Regardless, "Welcome back!"
    Latent car nut.

I didn't notice that people could not post. I only noticed that it was awfully quiet.

Welcome back everyone!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      I didn't notice that people could not post. I only noticed that it was awfully quiet.

Welcome back everyone!
      Yeah, every page which normally has an option for posting said, "You are not authorized to view this page." (or some similar message). I tried to look for a link to report the issue and finally sent a feedback E-Mail; not sure if it was ever received.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

somebody notified me and I fixed it yesterday. If if you spot any issues let me know.
        www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

I thought somebody was hacking in yet again! I'm glad the site is working properly now.
          Those of us confined with only our spouses working under pressure at home really will need a safe place to vent in the very dark days ahead ! If the world can avoid a worse depression than the 1930's , it will truly be a miracle! We need all the prayers and good Karma we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by laz View Post
            somebody notified me and I fixed it yesterday. If if you spot any issues let me know.
            Hopefully that was my message which got to you. If there is an off-channel means of contacting you in the future for situations like this, please feel free to PM me and I'll ping you if something goes wrong with the site.
            Latent car nut.

Comment

PMed shipo
              www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

Welcome back everyone....I too thought it was just extremely quiet here. I hope everyone is doing well and staying as healthy as possible.
                Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X