Breathe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breathe.

I saw on PACER this morning a motion to dismiss from the trustee because documents were not filed on time.

The thing is, they WERE filed on time. (FedEx signed for and verbally confirmed receipt by phone to the clerk's office) But my case manager at the court house was out of the office for two or three days so they didn't get docketed or entered into PACER right away.

They were docketed today, but not until after the Motion to Dismiss was filed by the trustee.

Ha!! Take that Trustee!!

Now I am just hoping that the trustee will withdraw his motion to dismiss and save us all the gas and headache of a hearing on the obvious.

I know the trustee's job is to represent the interest of the creditors but my trustee's assistant seems particularly hostile. Like wow. I was trying to be proactive and called the trustee's office make sure that everything I had sent in was acceptable and she about snapped my head off. "If you followed the checklist then you don't have anything to worry about do you?"

Thank goodness the clerks at the court are very pleasant and understanding or I would be a total basket case.

So I have this love/hate relationship with PACER.

Thank you justbroke for explaining to me in an earlier thread why PACER cannot "always" be trusted.

Use FedEx. Use certified mail. Trust NO source 100%!! WATCH YOUR DEADLINES.

Already withdrawn. How about that?

Comment

Yes, they are on their game... twice.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X