Sold vehicles in the last two years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold vehicles in the last two years

If I sold my vehicles in the last years to someone else not related to me do I have to put the information on my bankruptcy papers? I don't remember the name and address of the people I sold them to.

Yes. Question #9 on the Statement of Financial Affairs is very specific that it is everything within 2 years of filing. This may give you some headaches especially at the 341 Meeting! They are going to want to know the person's name, the date you sold it, and the price that you sold it!

SOFA Question #10. List all other property, other than property transferred in the ordinary course of the business or financial affairs of the debtor, transferred either absolutely or as security within two years immediately preceding the commencement of this case. (Married debtors filing under chapter 12 or chapter 13 must include transfers by either or both spouses whether or not a joint petition is filed, unless the spouses are separated and a joint petition is not filed.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X