Logged on to Pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logged on to Pacer

Logged on this morning and saw Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution - No Funds. Does that make me part of the 60 day club? I so hope so!!!!

OAN: Atlanta had some bad weather yesterday. I was stuck in it for 3 hours, but others 19+ hours. Georgia is never prepared for this type of weather. And just to think, we paid millions for new salt trucks in 2011. I'm still confused! Praying for them all that are still stranded.

You were officially in the 60 Day Club once the 341 was finished. This notation in PACER means that your case is a No Asset CH7, and that is very good.

As for Atlanta, yes we are praying for everyone stranded. Our god-daughter is living and working up there for a tree company. She is in the Johns Creek/Norcross area. She skyped us last night to let us know that she was okay. She said it took her five hours to get home.
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 01-29-2014, 09:01 AM.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Jacksonville radio station, WOKV posted these pictures of Atlanta on their website:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

These 60 days will go by at the same speed whether your fixate on it or not. You can't make it go faster. Try to relax and live your life. Also, congratulations!
        Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

AngelinaCat, I'm happy to her that your god-daughter was safe and sound. I know that area all so well, and the traffic is horrible heading that way. It was unbelievable!!! The pictures above are so true and to actually be a part of it was just as 'so real', for we Georgians don't know how to handle that type of weather. The baby born on 285, just amazing and scary. Thanks for everything AngelinaCat.

TXskyblue, I'm going do just that. Sit back and relax. I do believe the hard part is over. Something I should've done months ago....FILE! Thanks for the congrats.

Comment

This is USUALLY always very good. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade... but...there are circumstances where the report could be withdrawn. It's rare, but it can happen if the trustee finds (or more likely) is made aware of irregularities in your file, or if you've been hiding assets and they found it. I personally saw this happen in a case last month in California. A couple filed last fall, and they had a business were they stiffed hundreds of contractors. Their creditors list was in the thousands. Well, a handful of the most irate contractors followed the case closely, some even attended the 341 hearing. The trustee issued the no asset report, IMO, almost automatically, without considering some of the feedback given at the 341 meeting.

Well, all if took was a few letters and links to social media postings by the scorned creditors, and the trustee withdrew the report. That's pretty bad news for these debtors.

So as long as you're 100% honest and aren't, for example, hiding an expensive boat in your friend's garage that you paid cash for... cash you pilfered from a business account that you didn't report... then you should be good.

Comment

ASSETS!!!! I'm letting it ALL GO. Major headache. I was so underwater with the house, and the neighborhood was declining so quickly. The creditors have until March 7th to object to my discharge. Wells Fargo was already granted the lift, (which was fine with me). I'm just riding the time out.

Comment

momfirst, I know a couple that has a similar problem They were underwater on their house.... but it was in a neighborhood that had changed dramatically, and was getting worse. Their home was really nice.... and they'd lived there for 40+ years. The county decided to build an indigent health center in the vacant land area behind her home, and crime had increased a lot. They were emotionally attached, so it was hard... but they let it go. That was the most difficult thing because of their emotional attachment to the place. Now, they are saying it was the very best decision they could have made. They are in a much better situation now 4 years later... and the neighborhood is even worse. They have some friends who still live on the street (their home is paid off) who have been trying to leave for over 2 years and can't sell the house because it is RIGHT next to the main entrance of this county hospital. HOmeless people are chased off their property 2-3 times a week and the worst is that until they put up a big fence with signs, people kept knocking on their door asking for help...to use the phone or something.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X