Post Filing/Pre 341 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Filing/Pre 341 Questions

Disclaimer: I posted this in a different thread but did not receive any responses

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is staying warm and indoors - especially those in the middle and southern parts of the US. As some of you know, I filed Pro Se on 1/8/2014 with my 341 hearing on 2/13/2014. It is a no asset Chapter 7 case as I am not employed and living with a friend who, along with child support, is helping support me.

I have a few questions about some mailings I received since filing:

1. I received a Request for Service of Notices from one of my creditors. It is requesting that all further notifications be sent to an alternate address. Is there any action needed on my part?

2. I received two of my creditor notices back stating incorrect address. How to I update those?

3. Also, I found (after receiving a very rude phone call) that I left a creditor off and I also saw two others that I passed over when I typed up my creditors on and Excels spreadsheet before putting them on my schedule. How do I add them or should I even add them since I'm no asset?

On another note, I emailed my trustee last night and received a reply from his assistant who was so very helpful. I was able to email her my tax return, paystubs and bank statement. She said everything looked in order so that really set my mind at ease.

Thanks in advance for all of your help. This forum has really been a lifesaver.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X