Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You kind folks, "JustBroke, Frogger, forgotten, Startingover08" in my opinion have been abused. This person has broken Forum rules by advocating violation of the law. In good faith you members have wasted your time beating morality into this guys thick head who not only lied to you members but you are not convincing him in any case.

Forum Rule #2

I am reporting this thread to the Mods.

Also FYI, if I have a complaint against a user, or if I post into a thread that has been tainted by a Troll, I have an agreement with Mrs. that she will not deal with any action on my part due to her position as a Mod.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by eplatt31 View Post
      EVERYONE has been caught that has attempted this?
      Sorry, but I for one, and this Forum for certain, can not advocate, condone or encourage what you want to do. I can only lay out the facts and show you that what you are doing is considered fraud. It is punishable in a variety of manners. As another poster wrote, this is a business decision to file bankruptcy. You have to weigh what discharging all your debt is worth to you. If filing bankruptcy and disclosing property is not worth $18K to you, then don't file and suffer the ills of fighting creditors in State court.

There are worse things than having your case dismissed. Yes, it's having your case dismissed with prejudice, and potentially being referred to the U.S. District Court for criminal prosecution. It's your choice, and that's why I'm not here pontificating and telling you that you shouldn't. I would, however, advise against it.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

This thread has run its course and is being closed.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X