Help! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Help!

Recieved Judgement. Looking into Chapter 7. Expecting $7200 in First time homebuyers credit and u guessed it... I owe have to my sister for closing cost. How do I get this check cashed without it being trace to me? Can't believe that expecting this money is making more trouble for file the chapter 7. Also I recieve diability and work P/t. Any suggestions how to deal with this situation? Offer settlement.. My brain is fried. Any help would be so greatfully appreciated!!!!!!!! Jenra

Originally posted by jenra27 View Post
    Recieved Judgement. Looking into Chapter 7. Expecting $7200 in First time homebuyers credit and u guessed it... I owe have to my sister for closing cost. How do I get this check cashed without it being trace to me? Can't believe that expecting this money is making more trouble for file the chapter 7. Also I recieve diability and work P/t. Any suggestions how to deal with this situation? Offer settlement.. My brain is fried. Any help would be so greatfully appreciated!!!!!!!! Jenra
    Have you recently purchased a home and then looking into filing for CH 7 after receiving judgement? You might want to talk to several BK attorneys through free consultations in your area. Most of them offer free consults. Good luck.
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Seek legal counsel - get 2-3 opinions.

First things first, however, if you are leading up to a ch. 7 filing do NOT repay debts to friends, family. Could bring them into your bankruptcy when the trustee demands they repay that money so it can go to your creditors.
      Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
      (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X