Furniture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furniture

Has anyone had furniture repossessed that you decided to not reaffirm the debt on? I posted a while back about a Select Comfort bed. We have had it nearly a year (no int. or payments for a year; which means we would need to start paying it back in January). We filed BK about a month ago and decided to reaffirm this debt...I know dumb move.

Anyway, my husband and I were thinking that we don't want to reaffirm or pay. We owe about $4500 I think.

This seems like a game of Russian Roulette...waiting to see what they do/don't do....hmmmm.

Apologize for the insecticide odor and tell them it's ready for pick-up.
    There are two secrets for success in life:
    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

I remember that thread. That is where I suggested mentioning the bed bugs...

You probably have nothing to worry about.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Great minds think alike then, Cat.
        There are two secrets for success in life:
        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
          I remember that thread. That is where I suggested mentioning the bed bugs...

You probably have nothing to worry about.
          agreed...after all...really who wants a "used" bed nowadays with the bed bug situation. any used furniture for that matter!! i also think you have nothing to worry about.
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X