Yeah! Santandar finally picks-up car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! Santandar finally picks-up car!

After lots of phone calls and emails to Santandar, and after 3 missed payments, they finally picked up our non-reaffirmed car! The company that was picking up the car called tuesday and left a message. I called them back tuesday evening. The guy who answered the phone seemed surprised that I called back so quickly! He even started laughing when I told him to hurry up and come get the car! We came home from work yesterday (wednesday) and the car was gone. The car was not reaffirmed in our ch 7; (closed/discharged 12/10) and we have replaced it with a much better car. The only thing I'm wondering about is if they should have left us some kind of paperwork? Does anyone know?

They may send you some in the mail. (if the post office is still around). We got a document stamped with something like surrendered willingly, or whatever it was. It was more professional than those words. My memory is going, I think. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I filed my 7 2 months ago, and had my 341 30 days ago. I finally got a call from them this past week to schedule a pick up of the car I surrendered. They picked it up yesterday, pretty painless.
      Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
      The rebuilding begins

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan2010 View Post
        I filed my 7 2 months ago, and had my 341 30 days ago. I finally got a call from them this past week to schedule a pick up of the car I surrendered. They picked it up yesterday, pretty painless.
        Had they filed a motion for relief from stay before they contacted you, or were they returning a call you made to them?
        Non-Consumer Chapter 7
        December 2011

Comment

I had listed in my bk my intent to surrender the car. About 30 days after the 341 I called them, because I was tired of paying insurance on 2 cars.
          Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
          The rebuilding begins

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X