EIN ... SO Income Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIN ... SO Income Questions

I was looking back at past post and lord have mercy one would think I would of gotten off my hind end and done something by now....always a problem.

My question is I have two bank accounts and four or so prepaid cards attached to them for online purchases etc. One of the accounts is a business account based on sole proprietary EIN for me and the other a personal account and so on. Every payday my so will call the bank since we don't share an account and have what ever amount is needed to cover the bills to my account and I pay all the household bills from there.

When filing if I remember correctly you are filing solely on your income I am technically by law a single mother.

I guess IDK how does the bank transfers affect anything if at all?

In addition we need to file and incorporate for a job should this be left until I've filed bankruptcy or can it be done without ton's of questions before?

thx
    Last edited by HHM; 04-09-2010, 11:38 AM. Reason: delete unreadeable font
    ~You should always check the source otherwise its just a Tabloid"~Tahnya

When filing the avg income (or monthly help that so provides you) would be listed on
    Form 22A, Part II, Item 8 A.

8 A: "Any amounts paid by another person or entity, on a regular basis, for the household expenses of the debtor or the debtor's dependents, including child support paid for that purpose." $ _____________________ This is a monthly number, so your would use an avg of monthl amounts received.

Those transfers must be identified and accounted for somewhere and this is how it should be done.

Suggest that you wait until after filing before incorporating. Possibly even after your 341 hearing; of course this might depend upon the type of business, assets of any business, etc. Each situation will vary as well as what your exemptions permit here.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X