Corporation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corporation question

I have a c corp that me and my husband are 100% share holders. We do not operate any business under the corpoate name, We have one company that is listed with the state DBA that is almost out of business, no assets and no liab. We also have our main business that I just found out is not listed with the state under a DBA. But it is our only source of income. There is no liab. under this company and a small accounts rec. and used desk and computers. The money made from the income company is listed on our tax returns under the corporation and state returns. The corporation has a loc loan of $12,000. Can I dissolve the corporation and keep the business open that isn't listed as a dba company. I'm also looking at filing personal chapter 7. Can I then form a corporation under the company name that is actually making money.

Perhaps it's too early for my eyes, but try asking the question again and be a little more clear with what you're trying to do. We love paragraphs.......
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X