Unemployment Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment Discussion

They just announced on CNN that the unemployed are now at 10.2% nationwide.
    And the fat lady isn't warming up either.
    It's not over yet folks!

The 10.2% rate isn't even an accurate rate either! The unemployment rate is probably around 12% nation wide.
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Actually that report was followed up by a so called expert that said that it's really more like 10% if you count the people that are no longer on the rolls.

Comment

I said it before when it was 9%. Jobless 10%, unemployment up 10%, bankruptcy up 10%. Figures don't lie. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I saw problems with the banking industry and the stupid loans there were doing some 5-6 years ago.
          I never dreamed it would get to this stage though.

Comment

Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
              Actually that report was followed up by a so called expert that said that it's really more like 10% if you count the people that are no longer on the rolls.
              that's correct...certain groups are excluded from the data that produce.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Unemployment is rising and so are gas prices!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                  The 10.2% rate isn't even an accurate rate either! The unemployment rate is probably around 12% nation wide.
                  True. Those "official" numbers don't count a lot of things.

--A person with an accounting degree tending bar because he can't find anything in his field is not unemployed.

--A person who has been unemployed so long that he's just quit looking for employment is not unemployed.
                  Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Michigan has over 15% unemployment rate.
                    We have over 30+ homes in foreclosure.
                    There are 7 homes on our small street for sale or lost already.
                    Sad time for our country (people) with many suffering more than we know.
                    (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                    :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

I am assuming that you meant 30% of the homes.
                      I know, it's starting to improve a little in AZ, but many neighborhoods in Phoenix had abandoned homes and foreclosed homes all over.
                      Now they are starting to sell, mostly to speculators who think they are going to make money of course at this point.
                      And the rich get richer.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan1951 View Post
                        Michigan has over 15% unemployment rate.
                        We have over 30+ homes in foreclosure.
                        There are 7 homes on our small street for sale or lost already.
                        Sad time for our country (people) with many suffering more than we know.
                        The current Govmint is constantly extending unemployment payments to keep the simmering pot's lid on. The day will come when that lid flies off, and the stit hits the fan. 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

about a month ago they had a breakdown by county in the local paper for california counties, almost half were up around 15% a few were even higher 17% and i am sure its higher now, in riverside county i hear they have a tent city at a local walmart parking lot that is completely filled...i have a friend that lives in a rural area there, and she says routinely she gets people knocking on her door asking for food...

Comment

They kicked some 250 tenters out of Sacramento the other day.
                            I guess the county or city did not want to face the truth and just deal with it.

Comment

In Forida is 11% unemployment, 17% one of the highest next to California and Nevada in Foreclosures. I work in Hospitality and Ihave applied for every job available, form Publix, Wal-Mart to a Bank Job(since 2007!!!)still looking.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X