No announcement yet.

My update on jobs and moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen, there is demand in my neck of the woods always for accountants and the like...CPA's even more so...of course it is EXPENSIVE to live here but in general, have you guys looked at the mid-Atlantic, North East, and up and down the East Coast in general?????

Comment

We have focused our search on Michigan, W. Virginia, GA, PA, NY, NJ. As those states have relatives hubby could live with and receive a few paychecks and allow us the opportunity to all move out to that state.

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
      Fallen, there is demand in my neck of the woods always for accountants and the like...CPA's even more so...of course it is EXPENSIVE to live here but in general, have you guys looked at the mid-Atlantic, North East, and up and down the East Coast in general?????
      Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Well those would have been my suggestions...I would add DC area too!!!!!!!!!! And possibly Boston. WV is...may not be much better than MI

Comment

I did not think about DC, thanks....

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
          Well those would have been my suggestions...I would add DC area too!!!!!!!!!! And possibly Boston. WV is...may not be much better than MI
          Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Hey Congrats and many lucks, i am so excited to read your story.

Comment

Congrats Dude ! You life is on the right track. Have more success good news like this. Me too was unemployed from last 4 months and finally have got hob two weeks back.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X