No announcement yet.

Thousands expected to seek Ford jobs at Louisville Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so thrilled that my new company is all about hiring the mature worker. They originally hired the young yuppies, but when they realized that most of those younger employees would not work longer then an 8 hour day (and most had difficulty even putting in 8 hours a day) and then needing time off for being hung over from partying too late and oversleeping for the 100th time, they decided to curb their absenteeism issue and hire a more mature work force and low and behold in the 6 months since they began this initiative they have seen a 12% uptick in profits....

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
    i'm so sorry to hear!!

hopefully something will come up soon for him. terrible about the age. i know we were there and laid off as well. now, no one wants to hire us as we are "TOO" old.
    Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

.........and the feds continue to tout a recovery. Bah! A $32k/year job would have a hard time supporting a family of four after taxes, health insurance deductions and if you are lucky a retirement fund to pay into. My parents made that kind of money 30 years ago.
      Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by andy158 View Post
        .........and the feds continue to tout a recovery. Bah! A $32k/year job would have a hard time supporting a family of four after taxes, health insurance deductions and if you are lucky a retirement fund to pay into. My parents made that kind of money 30 years ago.

Only a small child or a moron adult thinks we are in a recovery.

The feds are saying recovery to:

A-get some votes by lying and hoping some morons believe their BS

&

B-(more important) To keep foreign investors buying our garbage govt debt and phony stocks as well as our toxic dollar to keep what's left of our economy afloat.

Sooner or later the investors will wake up and not only see there's no recovery, they will pull their money out of the country and dump dollars and the end result of this will be burned in everyone's memory for generations to come.
        The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X