No announcement yet.

Only 2 more checks-thankfully this forum taught me to buy for the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No - I've been out of that world for too long. Foundations, even though they are nonprofit, are that way so they can disperse money and gain tax relief. Everyone I know has been long retired. Work friends, not personal friends so no phone numbers.

But, my resume will show where I did work prior to the Foundation and that they can check.

Comment

keep looking, discouraged! I hope the Lutheran one works out for you, I really do. I worked part-time last week and felt like a real human again for the first time in a while, even though the paycheck was less than what I used to make in a day!!!

I have found that if I write a resume specific to the job I find advertised, then write a cover letter also tailored to that listing, I have been at least getting contacted for interviews. Sometimes take a couple hours for each resume and cover letter. I am struggling with something holding up offers. I had TWO jobs in the bag, I know it without a doubt. Then they ran the background check and I was toast. Only thing different from my last background check for my last employer is my BK.
      Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
      New Job 7-2011

Comment

That's so tough Annie. I hope and pray something good comes to you. I know the last temp job I had, it just felt so good to be working.

I'm not so worried about the bk. but my age. Having problems with being 57 and way too much experience as I am now applying for any and all jobs, regardless of salary.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X