Procrastination on Foreclosures, Now 'Blatant,' May Backfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Procrastination on Foreclosures, Now 'Blatant,' May Backfire

The refusal to foreclose quickly on and sell distressed homes at inventory-clearing prices may be contributing to the stall of the overall market seen in July sales data.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

It not only needs to backfire on them, it needs to come back and slap them down. Some of the things that the banks are and are not doing borderline on criminal...
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

i'll drink to that....pass the grey goose! please...we are still awaiting the sale of our surrendered house...to have them take our names off the deed.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Might have been mistaken????

Muwhahahahahaha!

22 months, nearly, since we stopped paying on a house in Florida. We bought a new one nearly 12 months ago.

We filed BK and indicated "Surrender" for the house. The BK is long done. The house is still in our name.

Today, FedEx delivered a document I was begging BoA for three years ago: A modification application.

Not an approval, mind you. A blank application.

The bank is going to wake up so late that no one will want the house. No AC through two Florida summers? That does wonders for the inside of a home.
        11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
        12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
        3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

This 60 minutes piece also explains the coming foreclosure storm. Get a look at the chart halfway through the video. That's gonna hurt!

THe true experts know that all the government figures are false and they are lying to us. This is just one of the many reasons there is almost no chance of ...
          The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

This is just one of the coming problems that all the government intervention has caused. Instead of letting the system right itself, our great leaders continue to think they can somehow avoid the painful impact that our collective spending binge will bring. Their meddling simply introduces more uncertainty in the markets, causing people and institutions to forestall necessary actions thinking that some future government program will come to the rescue.
            Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post
              This 60 minutes piece also explains the coming foreclosure storm. Get a look at the chart halfway through the video. That's gonna hurt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPgMLVEpgQ
              really scary...worth a watch for everyone! thanks banca rotta
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Take a look at the cover of the most recent issue of Time magazine...

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Interesting and this explains a lot. I have two friends who have not paid on their mortgage since February and have yet to receive a notice of default. These were typically issued at the 90 day late mark in CA.
                  Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                  AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

You would think the banks would be more willing to work with the owners to stay in the house.

One house in my neighborhood just sold for 30% of original price after being vacant for 1 year. And the bank had to replace appliances and cabinets twice because someone came in and took them.
                    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

we tried and tried for over 2 years to work with our bank....

when first we tried there was no such animal as a loan mod.....i remember the bank saying to us....well, we'll just let you "go" this month and then you can double up next month....WHAT??

our income was on the down swing...it had been cut by 1/3...which would have been just fine had the credit cards not turned out accounts from 5-7 % fixed to 33.9% for no reason. (over 200k worth of med expenses)...brought those statements to the 341 ready to GO...and the trustee didn't even ask...

well finally!!! a loan mod office set up!! we run on over with everything but the kitchen sink...(some of you might remember the time the news was saying that many of these loans were not being processed because of missing "paperwork"....they had everything..days, weeks, months...a year went by...i would call weekly...nothing...no answers...until november....of 2009 when we got served with the foreclosure notice...nice...

i have to laugh, when i call the loan mod officer, he's so upset saying the bank wasn't suppose to do that...REALLY??? and where were YOU??? i remember his words...we most likely cannot help you...(and he was nice) and said we need to realize home is where the heart is....after the 30 days and out notice home was the car.

we call an atty who says lock it and leave it.....don't even tell the bank...but we couldn't do that so i wrote and call the loan officer and he got angry and says why didn't you call me...why are you leaving...ARE YOU KIDDING??? we get served with a summons by now NO JOBS....so even a loan mod couldn't and wouldn't help us.

a scam for certain....now we have surrendered the house...it's falling apart even tho they are mowning the lawn from what we hear...we are now 2000 miles away since we could no longer afford to live in nj...we have lived in 3 states since we actually were homeless for a while!

it will most likely be another 3 years before our names are removed from the deed since as we ALL know these banks are hording and holding all these houses and they are not selling.
                      Last edited by tobee43; 08-31-2010, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
                        Take a look at the cover of the most recent issue of Time magazine...

I did see this on Time.

It just makes me wonder how all the media reports all this stuff today when most of us knew it months and even years ago.

I think the CNBC, Time or Money magazine people have to blow smoke up our ..... because they can't come out and tell us the truth that things are getting much worse and then expect to attract more paying sponsors.

There's much more truth on the internet forums and blogs then TV because they don't need to sell air time.
                        The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

I did see this on Time.

It just makes me wonder how all the media reports all this stuff today when most of us knew it months and even years ago.

I think the CNBC, Time or Money magazine people have to blow smoke up our ..... because they can't come out and tell us the truth that things are getting much worse and then expect to attract more paying sponsors.

There's much more truth on the internet forums and blogs then TV because they don't need to sell air time.
                          we all know the media is controlled by the government....forums and blogs have "REAL" people living the truth....and of course the government and media can't really let the truth be told, as it would cause panic throught out. i hate the lies....i can deal with anything but liars...and that's all they are. keeping the truth from everyone is just another form of lying to the public. sad.

Comment

I agree. The "professional media" writes what they're told because if they don't their "access" is cut off and they lose their jobs. The blogs are the only thing I read anymore.
                            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPgMLVEpgQ
                              This video is disturbing...if this is true, we are only part of the way thru this economic tsunami and the next part won't be pretty.

The national mainstream media are totally corrupt. They have their own agenda and create a news narrative that supports that agenda.

To them, the facts are not important.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X