Less than a year to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less than a year to go

I'm a beginner in the forum. I'm in my last year of bk. I checked the NDC website and i noticed the base plan is 173k and I have paid 140k to the trustee. I'm currently paying 3100/month. If my math is correct that should put me at the final payment in November. Is there a chance that I could be finished sooner than that or is that set in stone. Can the trustee make mistakes. I can't wait until this is over.

I would never go by the Plan Base since things can affect it and, to make it more confusing, may not be reflected accurately on NDC (13 Data Center, 13 Network). For example, if you surrendered any tax refunds, then your plan base would actually be higher and may not be properly shown on NDC.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Agreed. Count on 60 payments. Anything less is a bonus. Congrats for making it this far. Completing a 13 is a big accomplishment!
      You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X