top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you taking for your springtime allergies, and is it working for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you taking for your springtime allergies, and is it working for you?

Every year, at this time of the year, I have seasonal allergies. This year, it has hit me like a ton of bricks. I am tired of constantly sneezing, having clear mucous drip from my nose, and having my eyes be irritated.

In the past, I have used generic Claritin, but this year it isn't really helping. I am aware that there are inhalable over-the-counter medicines, which are advertised as blocking more symptoms. Has anyone tried these, and do they work well enough to justify the price? I would like to get relief, without the hassle and expense of seeing a doctor, if possible. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have terrible spring/fall allergies and used a generic flonaise last year. It made a huge difference for me. Amazon had decent prices, I feel like it was around $20 month. On the extra bad days I would just suck it up and add a benadryl or two on top of it. Good luck!

Comment

I LOVE FLONASE, smells and tastes like flowers better than the generic that tastes nasty. I take this TWICE a day and take a shower TWICE a day to rinse off the pollen from my hair.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X