Political Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRx View Post
    A gag order really needs to be issued on Palin! The things this woman says are very miseducated and freigtening. lol
    Actually, I find her very intelligent and don't know if I can agree or not agree with you since I have no idea what miseducated and freigtening means.

Comment

Originally posted by chloe0724 View Post
      I am terribly worried for Obama. My husband works in a gun store and he says that people have been buying up guns left and right because they are all saying that when Obama is elected, all hell is going to break loose. He comes home everyday with stories of crazy people that hate Obama and wouldn't mind if he wasn't around any longer.

I do fear that if elected Obama will be assassinated in office. My fear is the rhetoric he and his wife have used at times, and the promises he's made that I know he can't keep. This on top of the fact he is half black and while I wish folks weren't racist there are many that are. In fact in 2000 when the R tried to get Colin Powell to run instead of George W. Bush, Powell said he had no intentions of being the first black president and dying in office.

I mean they already arrested one guy outside Obama's home with guns and explosives in his vehicle.

At the same time McCain is also making promises he cannot keep either. So far I've heard of no one carrying a gun. If elected though he has lived out the life expectancy for a white male of his birth year, in fact he has already exceeded it. Thus it is possible if elected he could die in office though considering his mother is still living he might could live to fully serve one term.
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

A gag order really needs to be issued on Palin! The things this woman says are very miseducated and freigtening. lol
        She is probably far more honest than Obama, McCain, or Biden. The fact that in the VP debate Biden made so many factual errors despite the fact he has been part of the Senate for 35 years is more frightening to me. Makes you wonder if he knows what he votes on.

We aren't perfect people and neither are our politicians, and its time we realized that and stopped demanding it, we might get a little more honestly out of Washington that way.

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
          I do fear that if elected Obama will be assassinated in office. My fear is the rhetoric he and his wife have used at times, and the promises he's made that I know he can't keep. This on top of the fact he is half black and while I wish folks weren't racist there are many that are. In fact in 2000 when the R tried to get Colin Powell to run instead of George W. Bush, Powell said he had no intentions of being the first black president and dying in office.

I mean they already arrested one guy outside Obama's home with guns and explosives in his vehicle.

At the same time McCain is also making promises he cannot keep either. So far I've heard of no one carrying a gun. If elected though he has lived out the life expectancy for a white male of his birth year, in fact he has already exceeded it. Thus it is possible if elected he could die in office though considering his mother is still living he might could live to fully serve one term.
          OMG JR, let's hope that never, ever happens. Very sad that there are still low life bigots in our country.

Comment

I hope it will not happen but considering there have already been some poor attempts it makes me fear for the worst. It is possible he'll survive such an attempt, after all Reagan did.

Comment

HRx, where did you come from??? Which Soviet bloc country?. I not only don't agree with your "capitalism is bad" post but it's your opinion.

Now you want to a "gag order" for those that disagree with you? I don't think Obama should be gagged even though I disagree with 99.99% of what he says. I hope you are kidding. If not you shouldn't be a mod on a forum.

To all the Obama supportes you have nothing to worry about. He will win, he will live and nothing will change. What will change in 2 years is almost all the dems will be thrown out of both houses of congress just as it happened in 94 after 2 years of Clinton. Bush made it for 6 years before the balance of powers was restored.
              The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post
                HRx, where did you come from??? Which Soviet bloc country?. I not only don't agree with your "capitalism is bad" post but it's your opinion.

Now you want to a "gag order" for those that disagree with you? I don't think Obama should be gagged even though I disagree with 99.99% of what he says. I hope you are kidding. If not you shouldn't be a mod on a forum.

To all the Obama supportes you have nothing to worry about. He will win, he will live and nothing will change. What will change in 2 years is almost all the dems will be thrown out of both houses of congress just as it happened in 94 after 2 years of Clinton. Bush made it for 6 years before the balance of powers was restored.
                The woman can speak all she wants, thereby embarrassing her party more and more. She reminds me of Quayle except this one has "tics" such as winks to the audience when she can't answer questions, and colloquialisms such as "betcha" and "gotcha" and "baby" which would be cute if they weren't pathetic distractions from her total ineptness. Reagan favored colloquialisms, but although I disagreed with his politics and beliefs most of the time, I agree that the man KNEW his stuff -- at least before he developed Alzheimer's in his second term.

As for what will happen 2 years from now, whoever wins, whether it's Obama or McCain, is already doomed to fail because it will be totally impossible to stop the massive train derailment caused by Bush and his cronies in 4 years, and probably not even in 8 years. The damage has been huge, and I pray to God that it's not irreversible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27121535/
                BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

What would you rather have Palin speaking as she does, or Obama and McCain's polished routines that neither actually wrote, neither is passionate about, and neither will ever work to accomplish?

Comment

What would you rather have Palin speaking as she does, or Obama and McCain's polished routines that neither actually wrote, neither is passionate about, and neither will ever work to accomplish?
                    I'll take Obama or McCain's "polished routines" over bimbo Palin's hate mongering and neo-con written attack speeches anyday.
                    “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

The Terrorist Barack Hussein Obama Her use of an unattributed quote praising small-town America (as opposed to, say, Chicago and its community organizers) from Westbrook Pegler, the mid-century Hearst columnist famous for his anti-Semitism, racism and violent rhetorical excess

This is the writer who found his way into a speech by a potential vice president at a national political conventionHis only apparent infraction was to look glaringly out of place. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/12/op...=1&oref=slogin
                      “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Even if McCain and Obama aren't telling you the truth?

That's the problem with politicians today.

Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Jackson etc all wrote their own material. For the last 50 years most politicians have not written their own material. They spew out whatever their focus group says and memorize talking points. That's why the 2nd debate was so flat, it was just what we'd already heard regurgitated. You could have spliced it together using past statements of the candidates because it was just memorized. It was not delivered with passion because they have none, their goal is to get elected and to tell you anything they can to do so.

Obama has also ran some pretty incorrect ads both in Spanish and English, its not one sided. What I think is a shame is that the mainstream media seems to be concentrating more on Sarah Palin than they are on what Obama, McCain or Biden say, all of whom have made incorrect statements, fostered hate and anger towards the other candidate. Basically its almost as if the left wants to destroy Palin because she is somewhat conservative, they can't stand the idea that a woman who isn't left leaning could be VP.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post
                          I'll take Obama or McCain's "polished routines" over bimbo Palin's hate mongering and neo-con written attack speeches anyday.
                          I'm with you 100%.
                          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

It's interesting how the Israelis view Obama. He receives much support
                            both from Jewish liberals and arguably the right-wing AIPAC, but his
                            middle name bothers Israelis a lot. Also, there are doubts whether he is
                            really a Muslim apostate. Here is an article which analyzes Obama's
                            similarity to early Zionists:
                            http://samsonblinded.org/blog/obama-...jewishness.htm What do you think of the parallels?

Comment

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post
                              Did you really just use the word "BIMBO" to describe Palin. A an accomplished woman who work hard and raises a family. Like her politics or not I think everyone can agree she has come a long way in life and accomplished alot. I can't belive anyone would use the word "BIMBO" to describe a public figure and politician such as her as it is an insult to all women. Additionally, probably not the most accurate word as BIMBO seems to imply promiscuity. Which I have yet to see any evidence of. Oh my goodness If I had any respect for your opinion you just managed to loose it.
                              Filed: 10/26/2006
                              Discharged: 03/05/2007
                              Closed: 5/19/2008 - Asset case due to balance transfer and income tax refund

Comment

Originally posted by FLBK7 View Post
                                I'm with you 100%.
                                And...here we have the major problem with elections.
                                Bimbos such as you and whatmoney can vote.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X