No announcement yet.

Political Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A President cannot run a Nation on his "religious beliefs"................. His objectives and goals should be for the "good of the National and World". And I'm sure some of the decisions he would have to make would totally go against his religious beliefs.....................

I would much rather have a "God-fearing" man in charge of our country than one that isn't........ I would feel that he would go to tremendous lengths to keep the Peace............. though sometimes that has proven not to be true!!!

What is dangerous is having a Party in charge of our Nation that is there for their own political "gains", "profits", and to serve their own agendas!!! Without regards to the average American.

When you send jobs overseas, you hurt our Nation............

When you want to cut Social Security, you hurt our Seniors..............

When you make taxes so high, and cause interest and inflation to rise, to the point a man cannot feed his own family.............. you hurt our Americans.

When you open our borders and give illegal immigrants support and jobs over Americans....... you hurt our Nation.

When you accept all the little "perks" of the political arena...... knowing that it is wrong, yet you benefit from it at the US Citizens expense...... you have hurt our Nation.

When you have lived the "good life" sooooooooooooooooo long that you have "forgotten" how the rest of the world lives............. you are hurting our Nation.

Yes, it's time for CHANGE in our Nation...... and we the people are the only ones that can cause it to happen........

Vote wisely tomorrow....... your future depends on it................
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

What I meant to say was that there is a LOT of hypocrisy in this and previous administrations.

I, too, would prefer someone of similar religious convictions to run our country. I said PREFER!

That being said, the very best boss I ever had is an atheist and was one of the most moral and decent human beings I've ever known. I would vote for that person ANYDAY over W.

The "kickbacks", "perks", and the "good ol' boy system" have got to go.
      Filed: 2/24/2006
      341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
      Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

A perfect adminstration will never exist...right now we honestly just need a competent adminstration, that has our best interest in mind! lol
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

History has been made in Massachusetts yesterday! Deval Patrick (D) was elected Governor. He's the state 71st Governor, and 1st African American Governor. His primary "opponent" was the states Lt.Governor, Kerry Healy (R). If she was elected history would've been made too (first female Governor). Intelligent, Wise, and Experienced, Democratic leadership is much needed in Massachusetts right now. Patrick's background, and experience, will enable the state to propel itself, back into the healthy condition it once was in.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Well, "changes are in the air"..........................

And it started in my own backyard................

In our small town, the mayor, a judge, and sheriff was voted out of office...... had held those seats for many, many years..... (about time for a change). And not just a close race either - by a "landslide".....

In many towns in my state, old well-known candidate lost the elections this time..... my state is screaming for "change"!!!

As I can see from the State elections that there is "change in the air" there also........ Women are elected, a Muslum was elected, and I beleive the new Speaker of the House will be a woman........ and the Democrats have regained their control after 12-13 years.

Now lets sit back and "see" what they do ........... Lets hope its all in the best interest of our country
            Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Voted YES to marriage being defined as a union between 1 man and 1 woman....and 80% agreed with me
              When it all boils down to it, its just numbers! Your credit score, your interest rate, your bank account, and your net worth if you're fortunate enough to have one......is your happiness really defined by numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Credit Hater View Post
                Voted YES to marriage being defined as a union between 1 man and 1 woman....and 80% agreed with me
                Do you have any plans to celebrate the victory?

Comment

Donald Rumfield has resigned!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                    Finally!!!

And to answer your celebration question, that little dancing icon I put there was about the extent of it
                    When it all boils down to it, its just numbers! Your credit score, your interest rate, your bank account, and your net worth if you're fortunate enough to have one......is your happiness really defined by numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                      His timing was terrible too! He ruined my soap opera!!

Now if I wanna see today's episode of Y&R, I have to watch at 1:30 am!!
                      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                      Discharged - 12/2006
                      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Maybe we will finally see an end to this war and our troops will come home!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by debtisbad View Post
                          Maybe we will finally see an end to this war and our troops will come home!!!!!!!

People voted for new leaders mostly over the war and nothing will really change. Last year all the top democrats were crying over the war so when the republicans took a vote to withdraw from Iraq all the democrats voted against the withdraw. I happen to be glad that most of the bums were voted out and we have new leaders, but I won't believe for a second that anything will change.
                          Latest politics news headlines from Washington DC. Follow 2006 elections, campaigns, Democrats, Republicans, political cartoons, opinions from The Washington Post. Features government policy, government tech, political analysis and reports.

As far as "an end to this war" one side has to win and one has to lose in order to end a war. Either we win or the enemy wins. No in between. That's why we always have long term problems, because we pull of out everything earlier then we should thinking we win and the enemy counts on this as our weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolAndHisMoney View Post
                            People voted for new leaders mostly over the war and nothing will really change. Last year all the top democrats were crying over the war so when the republicans took a vote to withdraw from Iraq all the democrats voted against the withdraw. I happen to be glad that most of the bums were voted out and we have new leaders, but I won't believe for a second that anything will change.
                            Latest politics news headlines from Washington DC. Follow 2006 elections, campaigns, Democrats, Republicans, political cartoons, opinions from The Washington Post. Features government policy, government tech, political analysis and reports.

As far as "an end to this war" one side has to win and one has to lose in order to end a war. Either we win or the enemy wins. No in between. That's why we always have long term problems, because we pull of out everything earlier then we should thinking we win and the enemy counts on this as our weakness.
                            It's all politics...the Republicans never wanted, or intended to "pull out of Iraq" The war situation has been such a monumental screw on the Republicans part, that even when the we have a Democrat as our next president, change/withdrawel isn't going to happen overnight.

Comment

The Democratics are pushing to increase minimum wage from $5.15 to $7.25.

Comment

Today, 09:54 PM #1

perla1

Posts: 1 Excerpts from the Speech of Al-Qaeda leader in Iraq

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X